June 23, 2013 · 8:30 AM
This location is shown only to members
Pancha Prana Mudras - 08:30 am to 08:45 am
Asanas and other Mudras - 08:45 am to 9:00 am
Kriya Yoga - Interesting Insights 1 - 9:00 am to 9:45 am
Kriya Yoga - Pranayama Techniques 1 - 9:45 am to 10:30 am
Break - 10:30 am to 10:45 am
Pancha Tattva Mudras - 10:45 am to 11:00 am
Kriya Yoga - Interesting Insights 2 - 11:00 am to 11:45 am
Kriya Yoga - Pranayama Techniques 2 - 11:45 am to 12:15 am
Music for Meditation - 12:15 pm to 12:30 pm
Full Set Practice ending with Meditation - 12:30 pm to 01:00 pm
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING WITHOUT FAIL
1) 2m White Cloth to be wrapped around the upper portion of body as shown in the Photo section of the meetup website given above (available at venue on prior intimation for Rs 150).
2) A Note pad with Pen
3) A Sitting Mat ( optional)
4) A soft napkin / towel for vajrasana practice (2' x 1' atleast).
1) Please wear light and loose fitting clothes.
2) Have a light breakfast and preferably some fruit juice before leaving for the class.
3) Avoid heavy and non vegetarian diet the night before.
None for the class. You would need to pay INR 150 if you confirm to buy the white cloth at the venue by email or phone. You will need the cloth to practice at home as well.
Please stick to the timings without fail. Find the venue one day in advance in google and call to confirm. Its avoidable to call in the morning rush to the venue.
Timeliness is next to Godliness !!