SoCal Code Camp
is back in Los Angeles on October 13th and 14th!
Why attend SoCal Code Camp LA V @ USC?
- For raw meaningful tech and proficiency tips… SHARED FREELY… just the way you like it!
- To show your stuff… you know… the stuff that makes things work for you and that will help others too!
- To hang out with the experts and your “cool” developer peers.
- To make that meaningful connection…
- To see amazing sponsor offerings and have a chance to win amazing raffle prizes!
- Because… “Come on… what else are you going to do on a mid-October weekend? HELLO?!?!”
Here are some vital statistics on how YOUR SoCal Code Camp LA V @ USC is shaping up at the two-month mark…
- # of Sessions: 49 (vs. 28 at this time last year. Have you submitted YOUR session yet?)
- # of RSVPs: 40 (vs. 22 at this time last year. It is officially time to RSVP and start promoting to your developer peers)
- Raffle Prizes: $0 (vs. $35,918 this time last year). What?!?! Okay, we know where some focus needs to go :).
Looking for some specific action items that YOU can do today to help make YOUR Code Camp the best ever (we’re psychic & we knew this was what you were thinking…)?
- RSVP if you haven ‘t already done so! RSVP now at www.socalcodecamp.com.
- Submit a session HERE & share something of interest that could help others (scroll to the bottom to add a new session).
- Share (talk, blog, comment on other posts, tweet, etc.) about something Code Camp. Here are some ideas:
- “SoCal Code Camp LA @ USC Oct. 13/14 is on! I just RSVP’d. Have you?
- “I just submitted <title of your session> for SoCal Code Camp LA @USC Oct 13/14. Have you?”
- “I’m excited about this year’s SoCal Code Camp LA @ USC Oct 13/14 for <state your reason>”
- Or… “I’m special. I’m going to SoCal Code Camp LA @ USC Oct. 13/14”. This one always draws folks in.
- Sign up to volunteer at the Code Camp. Learn more about volunteering HERE.
Be sure to use hash mark #SoCalCodeCamp in your tweets!