align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Los Angeles MySQL Meetup Group Message Board › Square Enix is looking for a mid-level MySQL DBA

Square Enix is looking for a mid-level MySQL DBA

Chris
misaochankun
Irvine, CA
Post #: 26
I'm on the lookout for a MySQL DBA to help out here, and thought I would mention it on the boards. SQEX is in El Segundo, next to LAX, and if you don't mind the air quality, the company itself is a great place to work.
I'm looking for a real DBA, not someone that might have touched it a few times while doing another job. Whoever I get will be taking load off of me, and I need to be able to trust the work will be done.
Experience needs to be relatively recent, and troubleshooting skills are very useful. Linux experience is a must, as is non-gui knowledge.
Let me know if you are interested.