The Los Angeles MySQL Meetup Group Message Board › Clout.com is looking for a Backend Developer with PHP experience
|A former member||
Clout.com is looking for a Backend Developer with PHP experience.
Competitive compensation DOE - payable in combination of cash and stock and performance bonuses.
CLOUT is building an ecosystem that will disrupt the advertising and retail industries by combining them into a synergistic platform that is simple to use, universally accepted, free to customers, and risk free to merchants. CLOUT snaps on top of any existing credit card, debit card, or financial account to seamlessly provide cash back, perks, incentives, sales, and a score that sets members apart at merchants where they are valued most. We're a funded startup located near Hollywood, CA and we're growing the team with talented individuals.
We're looking for a talented server/cloud backend developer with experience, proven track record, and versatility. You will aid our development team in architecting a merchant advertising/coupon delivery platform. The system will be both web and mobile based and designed to characterize retail behavior for targeted advertisements and spending patterns. A developer with front end experience is a huge plus.
Technologies: PHP, Business logic, aggregation of real-time data sets, messaging and queuing logic, geo-location algorithms, SaaS, AWS EC2 and RDS, PHP, Java, jQuery, CodeIgniter, HTML5, CSS, Objective-C, C, C++, XCode, Android SDK, iOS7 SDK.
• Must have a working knowledge of advertising technologies, and should be an expert in most of the backend server and scalable database development environments.
• Proven development team lead and project management experience.
• Experience in business logic design and distributed data queues for analysis.
• 5+ years Industry Experience and or MS in Computer Science or related field.
• 5+ years experience in server/cloud backend development (NoSQL, SQL, My SQL) and PHP, HTML5, CSS.
• Thorough understanding of Agile Development, SD LC standards, mobile and web development best practices.
• Passionate about emerging mobile and Internet software development concepts and technologies.
• Interact with management team to drive product roadmap.
• Manage development team to implement functionality, meet team objectives, milestones and release.
• Innovate and design features based on conceptual information from management team
• Manage standards of Agile Development processes with development team
• Build, test, troubleshoot, and oversee code releases
• Architect and manage development milestones, testing, QA, security, and customer viability
• Lead project deliverables and code deployment of system functions
• Report on the status of projects to management regularly
• Flexible work schedule. On and off site. Frequent evening work sessions.
Flexible scheduling to accommodate startup environment.
Fame, fortune, and life-long recognition as a lead developer for the CLOUT platform.
Our office is located off of the intersection of Beverly Blvd and N La Brea in Los Angeles, CA.
Please attach current resume and cover letter.