Sandi O.
user 11507996
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
Rockstar MySQL DBA needed for hot company in LA

I am sending this out because this is not your average company to work for and I wanted to give everyone the opportunity if interested.

Senior MySQL Database Administrator

One of the most exciting, hot companies in the LA area who is THE leader in online advertising is looking for a very Senior MySQL DBA with extensive, large enterprise experience. This is for the person who wants to do insanely great work where they can make a real difference. This is an opportunity to work with the most creative people in the industry who are willing to try anything…………This is truly a company that takes great care of its employees.

5-7 years DB design and administration required
5+ years MySQL ( stored procedures / clustering / load balancing / replication )
Strong experience Linux flavors (Redhat / BSD / CentOS / Ubuntu / Debian)
Previous large scale system experience required
Be able to establish and monitor processes for DB
Must have exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
High attention to detail
They provide a very competitve salary that DOE, comp plan, full benefits and other PERKS! Free lunch, games, casual environment, talented team..............

If you are interested or know someone that might be, let me know asap. They are hiring!!