Anonymous Vegans Exposed! Message Board › whats vegan in spanish?

whats vegan in spanish?

A former member
Post #: 3
i was outside the girl in a coma show last friday the second of december and i ask for a free vegan hotdog outside of the show i know that morrisy helped found peta and has been a vegan for more than 20+ years and that he endorsed girl in a coma so there was a vegan hotdog outside the show, except also i for many years was a 'freegan' meaning i insisted on free food always from resturants and vendors etc. sadly the woman gave me a real hotdog wrapped in bacon i'm pretty shure and i because it was free i was too shy to ask for another. i was so hungry i ate it and could hardly taste it, so i don't know for shure if it was vegan or not. i have been living off free hotdogs from vendors out side of clubs i have forgotten i have been a co-op grocery member since i left home at seventeen 21 years ago and was even a strict raw vegan for a year... is it possible to be a vegan freegan? thanxs, kermit.