addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

LA Wine, Sail and Sky - For Active Professionals Message Board › Looking for a cat friendly roommate for 2B/2B in West L.A.

Looking for a cat friendly roommate for 2B/2B in West L.A.

user 5075789
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 9

End of September/beginning of October, I will move into a nice 2 bedroom / 2 bath in West L.A. (Bundy/Santa Monica Bvld.) and I'm looking for a roommate.

About the place: New wood floors, fireplace in large living-room with dining area, fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, fridge, stove), balcony, gated building, tandem-parking in gated garage, laundry on site, very nice neighbors. Starbucks, Trader Joe's, Ralph's, Bally's, Bodies In Motion are all in the area.

About the room: I'd like to rent out the master bedroom with a huge walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom. There's a TV plug in that room.

Monthly rent: ~985 Dollar incl. all utilities (cabel, internet, gas, water, trash, electricity)

The landlord will do a credit check and has to give approval as the roommate will also be on the lease.

Looking for: a nice, quiet, fun, fully-employed roommate, male or female, in his/her 30's. Must like cats as I have two. No smoking, no drugs, no drama please!

About me: My name is Mikaela. I am in my 30's, originally from Germany, I'm a journalist who now works in digital music production. I'm quiet, work a lot, love music and movies, good food, working out, reading etc.

If you are interested or know anybody, please contact me via email through meet-up. Thanks! And have a great day!