add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
A former member
Post #: 3
Looking for a reasonable priced grooming place for our doodle on the Eastside.
I've seen a price range from $45 to $90.
user 4141689
Group Organizer
Woodinville, WA
Post #: 218
We have Mrs. Mobile com here to our home. It's onsite and I find even with the $30.00 drive on fee, it's still the same price as a deliver the dog they keep her all day price. Sometimes we coordinate with our friends and split the 30 dollar fee. We just had a doodle here that was large, groomed, with the drive on fee it was $75.00. But it's worth the money for a good groomer, especially if the ears need plucking.
user 51893562
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 6
I take my Maggie Ann to Petsmart in Bellevue, they charge about $49 for full groom (which includes nail grind and face and feed trimming and such) and they often give coupons for discounts. They do a great job and take great care of my dog. To have her clipped costs much more (about $75 if I recall).