Susan G.
user 67140622
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
Have any of you had experience with DoodlesandMore in Yacolt, WA? Can anyone tell me how to figure out if a breeder is good or not? The more I look for a goldendoodle, the more I want one! I live in Renton, WA, so if anyone can give me advice on which breeders are good, please let me know. Thanks
Joe, Wendy & Gizmo...
user 30172042
Everett, WA
Post #: 5
Best way is by word of mouth I would say. We have two Doodles now. Our first one was purchased from Big Oaks Ranch in OR. 4hr or so drive but Gizmo is a great dog and she is not a puppy mill. One liter at a time and takes great care of them. Our 2nd dog was from a breeder out in Grand View area and I will not suggest her. Our vet gave our puppy a 2/5 for her condition.

Gizmo is from here!

http://thegoldendoodl...­

Hope this helps!
Cynthia
cynthia301
Seattle, WA
Post #: 15
You might try Daeshar's Designer Doodles (www.designerdoodles.com) - I did not get mine from there but his sire (Red Robin) is one of her dogs. I hear Sharon is great to work with.

I've also heard very good things about Annie's Doodles (I think they are in Ferndale).

Elvis is from Donna's Doodles (www.doodlesbydonna.com) in Coer d'Alene and she was great to work with. She only does 1 or 2 litters per year. Since her golden retriever retired, she has been only doing F1B goldendoodles and this summer she had a litter of double-doodles (Goldendoodle x Australian Labradoodle) with one of Elvis' littermates (Mya).
Jeanne O.
jeanne849
Seattle, WA
Post #: 16
Susan, the first thing I would do is go to Doodlekisses.com and under the help menu there is a finding a breeder tab. There is a great article on what to look for in a breeder there. very helpful. Then you could go to one of the monthly meetups and talk to folks about where they got their pups and info about their experiences. Also, very helpful. I would definitely visit the place you pick and get a feel for the breeder, facilities, meet the pups parents etc.
Also, Doodlekisses is a great resource for food, grooming and puppy issues. Good luck!
bob, diane, baker ...
DianeSchupp
Sammamish, WA
Post #: 7
Try this website
http://www.goldendood...­

This is how I found our new puppy...I first talked to owners at the Seattle romp & then went to this list. Be prepared to go out of state since there is quite a competition for these puppies. Oskar came from doodlesbydonna in Idaho. Since her dogs came highly recommended, we felt comfortable choosing him via the Internet & having him flown to us. Good luck!
LAURA & BAILEY &...
user 10534162
Edmonds, WA
Post #: 27
DO NOT BUY FROM THE LADY IN GRAND VIEW PLEASE
diane r.
user 13929553
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
We also got our g-doodle, Koda, from Big
Oak Ranch in Oregon. She's a great dog w a great personality. And a bonus, the breeder is located oh so close to OR wine country! ;)
Bonnie
user 51893562
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 5
Maggie Ann came from Huckleberry Goldendoodles (just north of Spokane) I found them when spotting a Goldedoodle at U-Village and asking where their dog came from. They highly recommended their breeder so I followed suit. They have standard and mini Goldendoodles. I'm happy I went with them as I wanted a Medium size dog and have a Teddybear Mini Goldendoodle - now 7 months old.