Seattle Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Doodles Meetup Message Board › Anyone have a Teddybear Mini Goldendoodle? I have a 15 week old named Gomez

Anyone have a Teddybear Mini Goldendoodle? I have a 15 week old named Gomez

Sally
user 19376361
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 1
We just got our dog and it ends up she is going to be much smaller than I thought!? Does anyone else have one that is full grown? If so, how much does your dog weigh?

I LOVE MY DOG, I am just surprised by how small she is!
Bonnie
user 51893562
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 3
Hi there, yes I have a Teddybear Mini Goldendoodle, from the Huckleberry Goldendoodle Breeders. Her Father is a 45 lb Golden Retriever and her mom a smaller Poodle. There were 3 females in the litter and I am told she was the largest. When I brought her home at 7 weeks she weighed just under 7 lbs. She is now 7 months old and weighs about 40 lbs. However her sister (the one I know of ) is about 10 lbs lighter. Maggie Ann has large feet and long legs with a shoulder height of about 22 inches (about the size of a Springer spaniel). I am thrilled as she is just about the size I had hoped for. I had her clipped in September and will post one of my latest photos on my profile for you. I hope this is helpful information for you. Bonnie