Seattle Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Doodle Romps Message Board › Puppies from Doodles by Donna

Puppies from Doodles by Donna

Brigitte
user 9931401
Seattle, WA
Post #: 20
Hi everyone -
I just came back from Coeur d'Alene where I selected my puppy from a litter by Donna Erickson's dog Mya. (doodlesbydonna.com)
Mya had 12 beautiful F1b's which are ready to go home in mid-April. The incredible bonus for me and the pups: Donna is at home with a broken foot and interacts with/handles the puppies many times during the day. To boot - Donna is a NIC-U nurse (neonatal ICU), an expert at newborns. If you or anyone you know is looking for an F1b puppy, I encourage you to contact Donna.
BTW - Donna did not ask me to post this for her, neither do I receive a discount for posting.
Thanks,
Brigitte
Cynthia
cynthia301
Seattle, WA
Post #: 20
I have one of Mya's littermates (Elvis) and I can also vouch for Donna - she's great with her puppies. Here's a link to the puppies

http://doodlesbydonna...­

Mya looks a lot like Elvis except quite a bit smaller and they have similar personalities, if you've met Elvis