addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seattle Labradoodle, Goldendoodle, All Doodles Meetup Message Board › Goldendoodle breeders in WA

Goldendoodle breeders in WA

Caroline S.
user 76209452
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hi: I am new to this group and have decided to get a Goldendoodle! I would dearly love advice as to the breeders in WA since I live on Vashon. I was going to come to a meetup in June but I can't wait that long!!! Has anyone heard good things about Big Oak Ranch in OR or Dazzle Doodles outside of Seattle. I want to get a girl on the smaller side that I can eventually train as a therapy dog. The websites all look great and most seem to be listed as premium breeders but I would like to hear from actual dog owners who you would recommend. Thank you so much!
Caroline
Bob M.
user 14570727
Seattle, WA
Post #: 5
Our 2+ y.o. goldendoodle Rocky is a wonderful dog (and has been through Reading with Rover/therapy dog training)and we got him from Cyndi Nicholson/Sophie's Goldendoodles (sophiesgoldendoodles.com/) in Boise. Rocky's got a wonderful disposition and has no on-going health problems. The price was about $1k less than WA and OR breeders and there are a number of Seattle owners who have since bought dogs there. Last summer we went to a 'family reunion' in Boise and met some of Rocky's siblings and cousins--about 50 dogs in all. All happy owners--that says a lot.
Julie
user 10067212
Snoqualmie, WA
Post #: 18
I would stick to the premium breeders list. Dazzle Doodles is not on that list. Big Oak Ranch is. Good luck.
Cynthia
cynthia301
Seattle, WA
Post #: 21
I highly recommend Doodles by Donna - Elvis is a great dog! She has been breeding his littermate Mya and I think there are several folks in this group that have puppies from her.

I've also heard good things about Annie's Doodles and Daeshar's Designer Doodles. Whatever breeder you choose, make sure the parents have been thoroughly tested - hips, elbows, heart, eyes, etc.
Caroline S.
user 76209452
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
Thank you all for this important info!!! It means much more to me to hear from dog owners because I have met some lovely Goldendoodles and I have met some crazy ones (who knows could also be their people!). I will look up these other breeders and figure something out.
Toni
user 11863592
Seattle, WA
Post #: 10
Brodie is from Annie's Doodles & he is registered with Reading with Rover plus Pet Partner's. He is an awesome dog!
Justin
Capt.Louie
Federal Way, WA
Post #: 1
Dazzle Doodles is exceptional. We've had nearly a dozen friend and strangers get puppies from them after meeting our dog with nothing but high praise. One of my dog, Loiue's, sisters was on the cover of City Dog Magazine. VaLois at Dazzledoodles has 20plus years breeding experience and we couldn't be happier.