addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Seattle Labradoodle, Goldendoodle, All Doodles Meetup Message Board › Groomer Help: N Seattle - Everett Area

Groomer Help: N Seattle - Everett Area

Pat, Julie & Mr. D...
user 8456441
Edmonds, WA
Post #: 28
We need help finding a groomer and I noticed many of the message threads were older so I wanted to put a new one out there. Mr. Darcy needs a new place to be groomed as he was hurt the last time, which just about broke our hearts. I know this can happen from time to time but we've run into several folks who have had the same experience at this place. Our vet bill was over $200.00 after the razor burn got infected on his tummy. Any help is appreciated. Looking for anywhere in N. Seattle and as far North as Everett. Thanks so much.
Jen
user 24958732
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
Ember uses Canine Clips, mobile grooming. I like Maggie a lot! We are in the Everett area and Canine Clips comes to Ember's daycare, which is a great plus. :)
Toni
user 11863592
Seattle, WA
Post #: 11
I would highly recommend Kelsey at Muddy Paws in Lynwood. She did a great job with Brodie and we would have people ask us where we got Brodie groomed. We have taken Brodie there for awhile but switched when Brodie's day care - Camp Canine hired their own groomer. Sarah is awesome too!
LAURA & BAILEY &...
user 10534162
Edmonds, WA
Post #: 32
my 3 doodles go to Blue collar in Edmonds. I love Mr.Darcy I know who he went to we don't go there any more. Been with blue collar for about 6 mo now and love them if you go there tell them Baily Brandi and coco
Brigitte
user 9931401
Seattle, WA
Post #: 28
Maya and her sister Louie (who lives with a different family) have been spa-ing at Canine Groomers in Shoreline. They are a small, family run outfit working out of their home. Which could be questionable... but going there, Maya was treated like a special puppy (which she is ; )). and Jimmy, the owner has a wonderful connection to the dogs, and Maya so enjoyed being trimmed by him. He is generous, gentle and quick, pragmatic and knowledgeable. Make an appointment for a nail trim and get your own impression. I think you'll like Canine Groomers. We certainly will return.
Pat, Julie & Mr. D...
user 8456441
Edmonds, WA
Post #: 30
Thanks Brigitte. Just so you know, Mr. Darcy had been going to Canine Groomers since he was a baby - over 4 years. We had a very bad experience and had to stop taking him to Jimmy. To all dog lovers out there, LISTEN TO YOUR GUT! If you think something just doesn't seem right about a groomer, trainer, etc., go with your gut....you are probably right.

Thank you to all of you who have responded to my call for help. I took Mr. Darcy to Dirty Paws in Lynnwood and we had a great experience. Mr. Darcy didn't want to leave! :)

Happy Holidays!
Pat and Mr. Darcy