Seattle Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Doodle Romps Message Board › Wanting to introduce ourselves!

Wanting to introduce ourselves!

El
user 57507442
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
New to the board and soon to be doodle parents! Our sweet little goldendoodle is coming home May 7th and we couldn't be more excited. We chose Big Oak Ranch in Oregon largely based on the rave reviews we saw on this site (coupled with plenty of research) so a big thank you to everyone who provides breeder feedback!

Once puppy (currently un-named) settles in we'd love to arrange some puppy play dates to start getting her socialized. Dog parks are out for a while and we want her to start safely socializing early. Let us know if you're interested. We live in the Fremont/ballard area.

We're happy we found this board and are looking forward to meeting everyone!

El
Joe, Wendy & Gizmo...
user 30172042
Everett, WA
Post #: 12
Big Oak Ranch!!! Gizmo is basically the best dog ever....okay..Bailey is great too! Love that place!
El
user 57507442
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
Teresa at Big Oak Ranch has been great and so patient with all our questions. We can't WAIT to get our little goldendoodle home.
Sarah K
user 12436589
Seattle, WA
Post #: 10
Hi El,

I have a 7 month goldendoodle that needs a lot of puppy time! He is high energy but a very gentle player and usually shy. He's been very socialized and I have never seen him be aggressive. He also loves puppies :). We live in North QA really close to Fremont. I would love to see if they are a good match. I'v got a 4 year goldendoodle too, who is much more laid back. I probably wouldn't bring him only because puppies tend to flock together and he'd probably enjoy the break from his little brother.

Sarah
El
user 57507442
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
Sounds great Sarah! She comes home on the 7th and we'll give her a little time to settle in. I'll send you a PM and we can coordinate a date then!

So excited, we've nearly settled on a name, scheduled her first vet check-up and just registered for pet insurance. :) Very excited new parents.
Lisa D.
user 11929729
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hi El! Is your puppy from Liz & Clifford's litter at Big Oak? We just brought our Bingo home a couple of weeks ago - it would be so great for him to have a litter mate nearby! He's starting puppy classes in August and I'd love for him to have a park playdate. Let me know! Lisa & Bingo
Lisa D.
user 11929729
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
Hi El! Is your puppy from Liz & Clifford's litter at Big Oak? We just brought our Bingo home a couple of weeks ago - it would be so great for him to have a litter mate nearby! He's starting puppy classes in August and I'd love for him to have a park playdate. Let me know! Lisa & Bingo