align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Seattle Labradoodle, Goldendoodle, All Doodles Meetup Message Board › Great toys for puppy?

Great toys for puppy?

El
user 57507442
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
Our little one will be coming home next week and we are seriously nesting. I'm curious what toys (inducing sizes) everyone would recommend for a 8 week old standard Goldendoodle puppy? Puppy Kong is on the list along with Kong puppy plush toys (not a huge fan of the squeak toys but I want to keep a couple around to keep her amused) and Chuckit balls. What other chew toys/time killers/puppy favorites does everyone suggest?

Any input is welcome!

Thanks!
Emily
user 88384892
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Our 10 week old Labradoodle loves his Kong biscuit ball & a soft toy with an empty water bottle stuffed inside (crinkly noise!) best of all.

Let me know if you want to have a puppy playdate! We are looking for puppy friends. :)
Becky
user 4141689
Group Organizer
Woodinville, WA
Post #: 239
I like rope toys also. Do not leave tennis ball type toys for the puppy to chew on, those are for you to toss, and puppy retrieves. Allowing them to chew on tennis balls is bad for the dentin on their teeth and also if they chew up a ball and ingest it, it's a huge risk. You bring it out to play and then you put it away, that keeps the toss ball special.