user 10534162
Edmonds, WA
Post #: 31
Very well said thank you ...
Joe, Wendy & Gizmo...
user 30172042
Everett, WA
Post #: 10
Big Oaks Ranch in OR is where we got Gizmo! His health has been great until we brought home Bailey from Grandview. She has had health issues, she was afraid to drink water and the vet gave her a 2/5 on her condition. Thankfully she is coming around and a great dog now but I would not suggest using the Grandview breeder at all.

this is where we got Gizmo from and he has been amazing! Theresa will even pair you with a puppy for your lifestyle! We recommend her all the time.

http://www.thegoldend...­
Superstar
user 50988142
Sammamish, WA
Post #: 1
We learned this lesson the hard way...We purchased a Labradoodle from a breeder in the Tri-Cities area. He has major anxiety issues and came into our home with Parvo. Because of his anxiety, he bit a stranger and consequently, we had Animal Control visit our home.
Long story short, when researching, DO NOT DEPEND ON ANY DOODLE ASSOCIATION for information. It's a rather small circle and they are all supportive of one another. Believe me, I did my research this way and it proved to backfire.
DO CONTACT ANIMAL CONTROL FOR INFORMATION REGARDING ANY BREEDER IN THE STATE. They are the ones who perform onsite inspections of each breeder and can relay any infractions or licensing issues. From our interaction with Animal Control, we learned that our breeder was running a puppy mill; something I would have never assumed from my research. Animal control cannot tell you if you should or should not use a certain breeder, however, they can share their findings with you.
Good luck!
Becky
user 4141689
Group Organizer
Woodinville, WA
Post #: 235
Oh, on the pet insurance I've switched to www.healthypaws.com It was the same coverage but the savings in premium was pretty significant.