Lafayette Atheists and Freethinkers Forum Message Board › Possible cam session discussions on tinychat?

Possible cam session discussions on tinychat?

Red C.
Red-Cloud
Lafayette, LA
Post #: 2
If this is something we can agree on doing, especially on some sort of regular basis, please let me know, and I'll set up a tinychat room for us, and we can start online discussions. This idea is mainly for those who don't have the money or time to travel, or aren't really into physical social interaction, or whatever the case may be. If you guys think this is a good idea, my e-mail is zackprag@gmail.com e-mail me Any time, I have a Very strange sleeping schedule, but I do try to answer every e-mail I receive.

I know there's the meetings at Artmosphere, and CC's, but I don't drink anymore, and I can't really stand being around a bunch of intoxicated people, it's just a pet peeve of mine. Also, I'm pretty broke most of the time, so it's not like I can afford to just grab a coffee, even if it's once a month. Also, we should meet more often, even it if's online, which is why I suggested tinychat, where we can see and hear each other, and I find that drive the conversations to be more focused, sometimes, but mainly direct, which is very important.

If there are any other ideas for on, or offline meeting, please let me know, and I'll do what I can to help, or at least participate. Please guys and gals, be more Active, this is Very important, and we All have a job to do, and I think it's high time we did it.

Thank you for your time, and hope to hear from you guys soon.

-Red Cloud-