addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 316
Hi, I just found this group. I am a stay at home mom to 2 kiddos -- 4 yo and 18 mos. I am homeschooling too. Anyone else homeschooling or planning on doing so? I find it hard to find non-religious families around here.

I recently read two interesting books on parenting. Parenting Beyond Belief and Raising Freethinkers both by Dale McGowen. I liked both of these because it gave practical answers to handling life events and common questions kids have. The library has both.

Anyone else have suggestions on other books they have read and enjoyed, even if its not about parenting? Look forward to meeting some of you soon.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey,

This is Seth. I am a student at ULL. I wanted to go to the meeting this Saturday. Are you going? Maybe we can plan on meeting up there.

I am looking for new groups in Lafayette, LA and I found this one too. Maybe we can show up and share our views on our beliefs.

I hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Seth

Hi, I just found this group. I am a stay at home mom to 2 kiddos -- 4 yo and 18 mos. I am homeschooling too. Anyone else homeschooling or planning on doing so? I find it hard to find non-religious families around here.

I recently read two interesting books on parenting. Parenting Beyond Belief and Raising Freethinkers both by Dale McGowen. I liked both of these because it gave practical answers to handling life events and common questions kids have. The library has both.

Anyone else have suggestions on other books they have read and enjoyed, even if its not about parenting? Look forward to meeting some of you soon.