addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Lafayette Atheists and Freethinkers Forum Message Board › Are any of you familiar with...

Are any of you familiar with...

John P.
user 12592567
Lafayette, LA
Post #: 1
Tim Minchin. He's an Australian Atheist singer/songwriter. Well, more accurately, he's a comedy pianist. I'd encourage you (atheists/freethinkers) to look him up on youtube. Let me know if you enjoy what you find, or even if you don't.

Here's one to get you started...

[Take My Wife]

-John
Alex S.
asonge
Group Organizer
Lafayette, LA
Post #: 5
Tim Minchin. He's an Australian Atheist singer/songwriter. Well, more accurately, he's a comedy pianist. I'd encourage you (atheists/freethinkers) to look him up on youtube. Let me know if you enjoy what you find, or even if you don't.

Here's one to get you started...

[Take My Wife]

-John
Yes, I have his albums.
A former member
Post #: 2
I love Tim Minchin :)

"The connection is strengthened, the affection simply grows over time
Like a flower
Or a mushroom
Or a guinea pig
Or a vine
Or a sponge
Or bigotry"

A former member
Post #: 2

Hello again,

I have been doing my research and like myself, an unitarian is much like an agnostic or atheist. We just have been moving toward atheism for many years.

I like to participate and involve myself in the distinction between both atheism and unitarian insights. I have stuck with unitarian universalist because of their need to congregate heavily compared to an atheist church or secular meeting spot.

I am noticing many differences and many things that are alike. It is very interesting.

Sincerely,

Me

I love Tim Minchin :)

"The connection is strengthened, the affection simply grows over time
Like a flower
Or a mushroom
Or a guinea pig
Or a vine
Or a sponge
Or bigotry"

John P.
user 12592567