addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The LA Femme Society Message Board General Discussion › End-of-summer MFPLA event poll

End-of-summer MFPLA event poll

*Richelle*
Richellesouth
Los Angeles, CA
Hey madfemmers,

I have added a poll to see what everyone would like to do as an end-of-summer event. Please take a moment to fill in your votes on what you would want to see as the next MFPLA event. Please rate each option on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the most awesome thing you would want to do with your MFPLA friends. From the results we will plan something super uber rad. Additionally if you have any suggestions that I haven't thought of please feel free to email me and I will add it to the poll or if it's really amazing simply make it an event as well.

Can't wait to see all your thoughts and then hold a totally rad meetup event and meet everyone.

Did I already use the word awesome?

Cheers,

Richelle