addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Laffitude Message Board › I have tickets for Comedian Craig Shoemaker this Friday, May 27

I have tickets for Comedian Craig Shoemaker this Friday, May 27

Sindi
user 4167657
Beaverton, OR
Post #: 2
If you are looking for some fun and laughs this Friday let me know. I have tickets for this comedy show at the Ramona Mainstage in Ramona. They are $25 each. Doors are at 7:00 and the show starts at 8:00. Four comedians will be performing and the hilarious Lovemaster Craig Shoemaker is the headliner. He was voted Comedian of the Year at the American Comedy Awards on ABC and his Comedy Central special was voted one of the "Top 20" to watch by viewers. The show will probably go until around 10:00 pm or so.

Sindi Somers
619-384-0761