addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LAFREEBEE.COM "The Latest Buzz on what's free in LA" Message Board › LA FITNESS - MEMBERSHIP

LA FITNESS - MEMBERSHIP

Mark
user 6998046
Diamond Bar, CA
Post #: 9
Is anyone interested in joining LA Fitness with me? My 3-year membership recently ended. I had paid $700 for a 3-year period with a $199 annual renewal. I didn't renew my membership for $199 because I want to negotiate a better deal. Some of my friends that joined before I did have $49 to $99 annual renewals. I want to see if we can get a group rate. May be pay 3 years up front and get a $99 or less annual renewal.

Most LA Fitness locations have Racquetball Courts, Basketball Court, Free Aerobic, Yoga Classes, etc. I play racquetball so I can't join 24 Hour Fitness which doesn't have Racquetball Courts. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 2
i might be -- i go to la fitness now and my membership end in Feb 1st. i paid $700 upfront, too about 5 years ago and renew at 260 each year... I got gypped (sp?), I think!!
Lisa G
user 13247266
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 3
I would love to do this. I'm already an LA Fitness member, paying $20/month, so even $99/year would be great!