It is irresistible to enjoy German, French, Korean, Amharic, Italian, Spanish, what not:) convo with half-priced appetizers, glass of wine and rail drinks. The Event is open to all levels of these languages from novice to native fluency.
This is a joint meetup with my other meetups. You will get an opportunity to hang out with many amazingly awesome language lovers.
1. There are couple of Vapianos in town and our Happy Hour takes place at the one inDuPont area, not the one in Chinatown. It is found at the corner of 18th and M St. NW.
2. Most of the time, we will be all the way to the back of the Restaurant. However, you can ask for our group, the hostesses at the door. On top of that, we have a designated area and we put sings on the tables, so that anyone can see them easily.
3. Closest Metro Stations are :
- Farragut North (Red Line)
- Farragut West (Orange & Blue Lines)
- Dupont Circle (Red Line)