Do you want to practice a foreign language and have the opportunity for a real language and cultural exchange? We are a group of people that get together to practice and work on languages! Join us at our weekly language exchange meetings to brush up on a foreign language and learn something completely new about another culture!
Our members split into smaller practice groups to improve their French, Italian, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese and many other languages, and you can also help other members to improve in your native language and learn your culture!
We will also have other evening and cultural events such as ethnic restaurant events, cultural activity events, cultural related classes, outdoor picnics and happy hours to promote language practice and cultural exchange!
*** Pending members MUST have a picture of themselves in their profile (no cars, flags or any other type allowed).
1. Meetings are only open to registered members who RSVP for that event.
2. Members must be at least 18 years of age for our events, 21+ for bar events.
3. Members who cannot make it must cancel RSVP 24 hours before an event, allowing members on WAITING LIST to be added.
4. Members who RSVP but do not show up 3 times will be removed from the group.
5. Members are responsible to find and check in with us as soon as they arrive.
6. Members who just show up that are not on RSVP list will be removed from the group, WAITING LIST does not count.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About Language Exchange NYC||June 20, 2016 10:44 PM||Miguel|