This is a fun Language Exchange event where you get to meet and practice different languages with other learners and native speakers! A language buffet of sorts. With drink specials for us too!
We will have the following practice groups represented by a flag, all happening @ the same time!
Russian (Speakers present)
Arabic (Speakers present)
Check-in starts @ 4:00 pm. Please arrive at this time.
The meetup time is 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm.
*** If you RSVP for a guest and your guest does not show up, you are required to pay for them.
1. When you RSVP, please write what you SPEAK and what you would like to LEARN in the RSVP section. This way members know if their language will be available!
2. Please CHECK-IN with us and fill name tag out, this lets all know you are part of our group, facilitates you going up to anyone and saying hello and using their name thus creating a friendlier atmosphere!
3. We are requiring all members to spend at least 1/4 of their time HELPING out in their native language! That way we all help each other, you meet people interested in your culture and you make more friends! So for example if your working on your Spanish but from USA, you spend an hour and a half learning at the Spanish table, then give the ESL table half an hour and help out English learners!
4. Please CLEAN UP after yourselves (coffee cups, papers, etc) and organize chairs and tables when you leave.
5. Fee will be charged to cover the group costs. Please note new Check in & Fee policy, 4-5pm$1, 5-6pm $2!
Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Rules for meet up on Sundays
1. Meetings are only open to registered members who RSVP for that event.
2. Members who cannot make it must cancel RSVP by 4pm on Saturday, allowing members on WAITING LIST to be added to the event.
3. Members who RSVP but do not show up 3 times will be removed from the group.
4. Members are responsible to find and check in with us as soon as they arrive.
5. Members who just show up that are not on RSVP list will be removed from the group, WAITING LIST does not count.