Location is close to 59 st station on green line in uptown Manhattan! If nice weather, event will change to outdoor picnic, please check back Saturday morning, we will post it if we change it!
RSVP if YOU ARE DEFINITELY COMING TO THIS EVENT, if you cannot make it change your RSVP to "NO" so others can come. "NO SHOWS" (putting "'yes" you are coming and then not attending) will count against your membership to this group.
Seating is VERY LIMITED at the location, first come first serve for seats otherwise know that you may have to stand or be placed in a group farther away from others.
If you are using an Iphone, it may show the location being downtown-it is wrong. The location for the event is UPTOWN, few blocks from 59 st station on the 4,5,6 line
This is a fun Language Exchange event from 4 - 6:30 pm where you get to meet and practice different languages with other learners and native speakers! We split into practice groups ranging from 3-15 people to practice language in conversation, no matter what the level is even if its starting from zero!
You'll see flags on the tables, please get a name tag outside. Entrance will be on the NORTH side of the atrium. We'll be splitting into conversational language practice groups of Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Arabic, German & Russian
1. When you RSVP, please write what you SPEAK and what you would like to LEARN in the comments section. This way members know if their language will be available!
2. Please CHECK-IN with us outside the entrance across the street!
3. We are asking all members to spend at least 1/4 of their time HELPING out in their native language! That way we all help each other, you meet people interested in your culture and you make more friends!
4. Please CLEAN UP after yourselves! (coffee cups, papers, etc) Members who don't will be removed from our group!
5. FEE of $1 will be charged to cover the group costs. $2 after 5 pm
Looking forward to seeing you all there!