Come and practice another language in a relaxed and friendly environment! Meet people from all parts of the world and enjoy having a conversation while learning their native language and helping them to learn yours! All levels are welcome!
Practice a foreign language with native speakers.Meet people interested in learning the same language that you practice. Help others learn your native language!
Each table is for a specific language, we split in small groups to facilitate conversation.You will see on every table the flag of the country that speaks the language you are looking for, you can join the table and start practicing or help others to learn your native language.
At any moment feel free to walk around and change to another table and practice the language of it. We count with very friendly members that will make you feel welcome!
This is a language exchange event, so let's help each other and spend at least 1/4 of our time helping out in our native language.
You will meet people interested in your culture and eventually make new friends!
This is a great place as it can have us all sitting and still working on our language exchange while sharing a drink or food with other members.
You will actually get a special discount on drinks for being part of this group!
$6 Red & White Wine
1. When you RSVP, please write what you SPEAK and what you would like to LEARN in the RSVP section. This way members know if their language will be available!
2. Please CHECK-IN with us and fill name tag out, this lets all know you are part of our group, facilitates you going up to anyone and saying hello and using their name thus creating a friendlier atmosphere!
3. Please we ask you to contribute with the place buying at least one drink so we can keep enjoying it in the future.
4. Fee will be charged to cover the group costs, 4-5pm $1.00, 5-6pm $2.00. Also you must cover for your guest even if they don't end up coming since the RSVP was taken.
5. If you can't come to the event please update your RSVP status before it closes, so other members have the opportunity to come. (members that RSVP yes and don't show 3 time will be removed from the group)
Looking forward to see you all there!