One of our organizers, Rudy, is finally coming back after time abroad!!!*
Let´s practice our
English / Spanish / French / Italian / Portuguese / Chinese / Korean / Japanese / Arabic / German / Russian / & Hebrew!
in smaller groups @ the same time! All in a relaxed and friendly environment, all language levels are welcome! 21+ age only event, please bring I.D.s.
• Practice a foreign language with native speakers
• Help others learn your native language (1/4th of your time)
• Enjoy member discounted drink specials:
• $6 Draft Beers / $6 Red & White Wine / $7 Cocktails!
• We split into smaller separate practice groups
• Each table will have a country flag
• Join any language table you´d like, at any time!
Feel free to walk around and change to any table and learn/practice any language. We count with a community of friendly members that will make you feel welcome!
This is a language exchange event, so everyone must spend 1/4 of their time helping others in our native language
Meet people interested in your culture and make new friends!
This is a great place as it can have us all sitting and still working on our language exchange while sharing a drink or food with other members.
1. When you RSVP, please write what you SPEAK and what you would like to LEARN in the RSVP section. This way members know if their language will be available!
2. Please CHECK-IN with us at the event and fill name tag out, this lets all know you are part of our group, facilitates you going up to anyone and saying hello and using their name thus creating a friendlier atmosphere!
3. Please we ask you to contribute with the place: One drink minimum purchase (or food) so we can continue having events
4. Fee will be charged to cover the group costs, 4-5pm $1.00, 5-6pm $2.00. Also you must cover for your guest even if they don't end up coming since the RSVP was taken.
5. If you can't come to the event please update your RSVP status before it closes, so other members have the opportunity to come. Members that RSVP yes and don't show 3 times will be removed from the group; our events are for people that are able to attend
Looking forward to see you all there!
Language Exchange NYC Organizers