Apr 22, 2012 · 3:45 PM
This location is shown only to members
We meet on Sundays in midtown Manhattan. Please meet us at the tables inside the glass atrium of the venue at the NORTH SIDE. You will see many people grouped together sitting down with international flags on the tables or at the start standing in line signing in.
The meetup time is 3:45 pm - 6:00 pm, although people can stay longer if they wish.
Food & drinks are available at the Starbucks by the south side of the atrium or you can bring your own.
1. When you RSVP, please write what you SPEAK and what you would like to LEARN in the comments section. This way members know if their language will be available!
2. Please CHECK-IN at the NAME TAG TABLE and fill one out, this lets all know you are part of our group, facilitates you going up to anyone and saying hello and using their name thus creating a friendlier atmosphere!
3. We are asking all members to spend at least 1/4 of their time HELPING out in their native language! That way we all help each other, you meet people interested in your culture and you make more friends! So for example if your working on your Spanish but from USA, you spend an hour and a half learning at the Spanish table, then give the ESL table half an hour and help out English learners!
4. Please CLEAN UP after yourselves (coffee cups, papers, etc) and organize chairs and tables when you leave.
5. DONATION of $1 will be accepted to cover the group costs
Looking forward to seeing you all there!