Aug 5, 2012 · 4:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Please meet us right outside at the entrance of the venue on the NORTH SIDE. You will see many people grouped together sitting down with international flags on the tables or at the start standing in line signing in.
The meetup time is 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm.
Food & drinks are available at the Starbucks by the south side of the atrium or you can bring your own.
1. When you RSVP, please write what you SPEAK and what you would like to LEARN in the RSVP section. This way members know if their language will be available!
2. Please CHECK-IN with us and fill name tag out, this lets all know you are part of our group, facilitates you going up to anyone and saying hello and using their name thus creating a friendlier atmosphere!
3. We are asking all members to spend at least 1/4 of their time HELPING out in their native language! That way we all help each other, you meet people interested in your culture and you make more friends! So for example if your working on your Spanish but from USA, you spend an hour and a half learning at the Spanish table, then give the ESL table half an hour and help out English learners!
4. Please CLEAN UP after yourselves (coffee cups, papers, etc) and organize chairs and tables when you leave.
5. Fee of $1 will be charged to cover the group costs
Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Rules for meet up on Sundays
1. Meetings are only open to registered members who RSVP for that event.
2. Members who cannot make it must cancel RSVP by 4pm on Saturday, allowing members on WAITING LIST to be added to the event.
3. Members who RSVP but do not show up (3 times) will be removed from the group.
4. Members are responsible to find and check in with us as soon as they arrive.
5. Members who just show up that are not on RSVP list will be removed from the group, WAITING LIST does not count.
Rules for Sony Atrium
1. Please do not block any Exit or doorway due to safety issues.
2. Please keep passageways clear at all times.
3. Please do not move chairs from other areas to our area.
4. Please place chairs that are moved within our area back to original location.
5. Please place all garbage in trash can, nothing should be left on tables.