addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Language Exchange NYC Message Board › VERY IMPORTANT regarding RSVP & WAITING LIST, please read!

VERY IMPORTANT regarding RSVP & WAITING LIST, please read!

Rudy
user 2804022
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
Dear Language Exchange Members,
We are now close to 3000 members, the events get really full really fast and we ALWAYS have about 50 people on the WAITING LIST, so we wanted to send out a quick reminder to you all regarding the Waiting list, RSVP list, "No Show" and "Show Up" in our Meetup. Please help us with our huge group by following the rules, thank you very much!

First, the Waiting List and RSVP list are two different list.

RSVP List
1. If you RSVP please make sure to see and check in with one of the organizers when you arrive at the event. That way your attendance can be taken and you will not be marked as a NO SHOW.
2. After the 3rd NO SHOW you will be removed from the group automatically.
3. You must adjust your RSVP if you will not attend an event 24 hours BEFORE the event, NOT DAY OF. Day of event will be marked as a NO SHOW.
4. If you do not check in and we see you, you will be removed from the group. We will not be be searching for you or asking you to check in.

Waiting List
1. Waiting List is for the possibility of joining and event IF THERE ARE RSVP CANCELLATIONS. It does not guarantee that you will be allowed in.
2. If you are on the Waiting list by Sunday morning, that means you are NOT TO COME TO THE EVENT. Please check your status on the web page on Sunday morning.
3. If you just Show Up when not on the RSVP list, first time you will be asked to leave, second time you will be removed form the group.

Sony Atrium
1. Please do not block any Exit or doorway due to safety issues.
2. Please keep passageways clear at all times.
3. Please do not move chairs from other areas to our area.
4. Please place chairs that are moved within our area back to original
location.
5. Please place all garbage in trash can, nothing should be left on tables.

Thank you all for helping!

Rudy, Organizer
Gerson, Assistant Organizer
Kiki, Event Organizer
A former member
Post #: 1
I tried to obtain information on how one becomes a member and I think that I inadvertently was signed up for the Oct. 21 French meeting at the Blue Owl. I would be interested in joining future events but cannot make the one on Sunday. How do I cancel?