Do you want to practice a foreign language and have the opportunity for a real language and cultural exchange? We are a group of people that get together to practice and work on languages! Join us at our Sunday language exchange meetings to brush up on a foreign language and learn something completely new about another culture!
Our members split into smaller practice groups to improve their French, Italian, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese and many other languages, and you can also help other members to improve in your native language and learn your culture!
We also have other evening and daytime cultural events such as ethnic restaurant events, cultural activity events, cultural related classes, outdoor picnics and special happy hours to promote language practice and cultural exchange!
1. Events are only open to registered members who RSVP for that event.
2. Members must be at least 18 years of age for our events, 21+ for bar events.
3. Members are responsible to find and check in with us as soon as they arrive.
4. Members who cannot make it must cancel RSVP 24 hours BEFORE an event, allowing members on WAITING LIST to be added.
5. Members who RSVP but do not show up 3 times will be removed from the group.
6. Members who just show up that are not on RSVP list will be removed from the group, WAITING LIST does not count. 7. No business promoting or dating group behavior will be tolerated.
- WeREMOVEmembers that break our rules, are rude, aggressive or socially inappropriate towards our members. -