addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego LAN Party Meetup Group Message Board › Requests for games to play

Requests for games to play

stev en m.
im_electronic
San Diego, CA
Post #: 24
Nexuiz - Home - A free open-source fast paced first person shooter
Nexuiz is a free open-source fast paced first person shooter (FPS) that runs on Windows, Linux and OSX. Nexuiz utilizes the darkplaces engine

http://alientrap.org/...­
Chris
user 11376668
Riverton, WY
Post #: 41
Have to take a look at that when I get home, I doubt my work laptop, will be able to handle it.
Mathew M.
user 12124009
San Marcos, CA
Post #: 1
More Battlefield Bad Company 2 Group play!!!!!!!!!!
Mathew M.
user 12124009
San Marcos, CA
Post #: 2
STEAM IS HAVING AN ALL OUT FUCKING SALE ON GAMES TILL THE 4TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­
A former member
Post #: 23

Just jerking your chain a little. ;)
Chris
user 11376668
Riverton, WY
Post #: 45
I'd be down for that if there is a hardcore mode where it doesn't take a whole clip to kill someone, but a knife to the leg is an insta kill, or where I can knife a fence and have it shatter but a whole pistol clip does nothing.
Anatol
apiotrow
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 44
I hope we are going to play battlefield bad company 2 this time
A former member
Post #: 5
Ever try soldat? Really fun side-scrolling shooter and probably the only side-scrolling shooter I've played that does sniping justice. Lay prone and you can look almost an entire screen and a half towards one direction.

Linky Linky
A former member
Post #: 56
Currently been having a bit of fun with MechWarrior Online and PlanetSide2. MWO is in open beta, and PS2 launches 11/20, but I have a half dozen beta keys available. Anyone else playing these, or interested in playing as a local squad?
A former member
Post #: 16
Any chance for Battlefield 4 on PC?