THIS CLASS WAS CANCELLED DUE TO LOW SIGNUPS
I get asked frequent questions from members about lenses.
Buying a lens for your DSLR is a huge decision not only financially, but the impact it makes on your images.
The quality of your lens will impact EVERY photo you take with it. And they will last for years. The price can range from $200 to over $3000. Making the best decision that will meet your needs is important.
Making the right decision without regrets or frustrations is tough.
This class will help you understand what some of the major decision points are in making a purchase. Before you buy a lens, TAKE THIS CLASS! It will help you make a better decision and one you won't regret later.
• What exactly is focal length? What does it mean
• How do the different lens lengths impact my images
• What is the "best" lens for people, landscapes, sports, flowers, etc...
• Zoom vs Prime - Pros and Cons
• What is image stabilization / vibration reduction? Is it worth it?
• Variable aperture vs. fixed aperture
• Advantages of a "fast" (larger aperture) lens. Worth it??
This is a paid class. My intention is to continue to offer the fun activities that we do for free to all members. I need to charge something for the classes that are knowledge based. I will try to keep the costs affordable to members.
Reg. Price: 40
Members Price: $25
(This can be paid at the class time)