A few members have asked me about Lightroom. It is an application I use almost daily. I am sure I am using only some of it's powers though. Like most Adobe products there is a lot of depth to it.
This is a class to understand the basics of file organization and editing in Lightroom. Topics will include:
• Setting up basic work environment
• Importing folders into LR
• How LR organizes your files.
• Ranking images
• Using Catalogs
• Basic editing tools for both .jpg and RAW formats
• Intro to adjustment brush and other more advanced editing tools
If you own a copy of LR and haven't explored it, or are considering purchasing this image management and editing powerhouse, then this will be a class for YOU!
Participants are encouraged (but not required) to bring a laptop with an active or free evaluation copy (available from Adobe) on it.
This will be a SmarterPics class. There will be a charge.
$24 Registration Fee for Meetup Members - Payable at time of class