Apr 3, 2014 · 6:30 PM
LEVEL : "THIS IS NOT A BEGINNER CLASS".
Part 2 of: Cross-Platform Mobile App Development with Cordova 3.
We will cover:
• Set up your mobile app development environment for Android.
• Set up Cordova command line interface (cli).
• Create a sigle page application.
• Create an Android native plugin.
• More debugging.
What to bring:
• Laptop (Mac or Windows ).
• Hand held Devices (Android )
• Thinking Hats.
No ifs and or buts: If your going to be serious about iPhone app development you need to have an Apple Developer Account to install app on any apple device. iPhone emulator is fine too. Or use your companies apple dev account. That would work as well. :) For android, all you need is a device or an Android emulator if you don't have a device.
Any questions regarding this session please contact the presenter at josue[a]laphonegap.org