The Pittsburgh Large/Giant Breed Dog Meetup Group Message Board › Goodbye to Sage, English Mastiff, 2001-2012

Goodbye to Sage, English Mastiff, 2001-2012

Kerry K.
kerrykrueger
Group Organizer
Mc Donald, PA
Post #: 26
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let anyone who knew my English Mastiff, Sage, know that she left us on Friday, January 20 around 12:30 p.m.

Her health had deteriorated to the point that she could no longer stand up or walk, and she had no appetite for her last five days. She did drink some water the night before and the morning of her death, and she had a nice car ride to the vet's office.

The veterinarian and veterinary technicians were kind and compassionate, and Sage's last moments were peaceful and mellow.

We have a huge hole in our hearts now, which our remaining dogs are trying their darndest to fill.

You'll still see all of my remaining big dogs -- Sobee, Magic, Patches, and possibly even Dalila -- at Meetups.

Thanks so much,
Kerry
Group Organizer
Dawn
user 3292238
Burgettstown, PA
Post #: 81
Awww... Kerry ... I know it's late, but I just saw this. I am so sorry for your loss. :(