addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Pittsburgh Large/Giant Breed Dog Meetup Group Message Board › Boyce Park or ???

Boyce Park or ???

Rob S
user 102927462
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 2
I have a 7 month old Newfie that I walk a lot at Boyce Park. I was thinking about putting together a hike with our dogs in the next couple of weeks or even Christmas week if anyone is interested. There are miles of trails and water along the way so we don't have to carry much. Any interest please let me know. Thanks Rob
A former member
Post #: 1
My husband and I have a 9 1/2 month old Komondor and 2 adult mixed breed dogs. Walking at Boyce sounds great. We are close to there. We don't get home until at least 6 pm during the week so right now it's dark by then but we don't really have plans Christmas Day if you would be walking that day.