align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Pittsburgh Large/Giant Breed Dog Meetup Group Message Board › Newfoundland Socializing

Newfoundland Socializing

B.E. R.
user 128607522
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 1
Hi everyone.
We have a 4 year old female Newfoundland. She's a great companion; we love her very much. We would like to make contact with other families in the area who have Newfoundlands or other large breed dogs. We would really like to meet up for a play date. Please contact me if interested.
Jenn
Kom_n_Co_Mom
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 2
Hi there,

We have an 11 month old Komondor. She is 92lbs now so she's pretty big. She has been socialized and lives with two other dogs. She plays well with them.. I think she would like to play with a Newfoundland.

Hi everyone.
We have a 4 year old female Newfoundland. She's a great companion; we love her very much. We would like to make contact with other families in the area who have Newfoundlands or other large breed dogs. We would really like to meet up for a play date. Please contact me if interested.