addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
My husband and I have 4 English mastiffs and love them dearly. We are interested in meeting up with other mastiff and big dog people.
Sonya
user 3311795
Sewickley, PA
Post #: 1
We're in the northwest burbs of the city! We have a mastiff/lab mix who loves to just.."chill" with the larger breeds.
A former member
Post #: 2
We're in the northwest burbs of the city! We have a mastiff/lab mix who loves to just.."chill" with the larger breeds.

We are probably not far from you we are just north of Pittsburgh. So you got Charlie for ARL, that's AWESOME. My daughter does foster work for them and I actually adopted my first adult dog from them years and years ago which got me started in rescue. Two of our masitiffs are rescue dogs, one form the WPA humane society and the other from a rescue group.
Kerry K.
kerrykrueger
Group Organizer
Mc Donald, PA
Post #: 7
My English Mastiff, Bubba, died back in 2005 at the age of 10.5 years. I'm still a Mastiff lover, for obvious reasons ;-) If anyone ever hears of a Mastiff in need, please contact me. Bubba came to me from a rescue situation, and it was just wonderful for me and my husband to be able to do something good for such a great dog.
Dawn
user 3292238
Burgettstown, PA
Post #: 23
Hi Kim! Are you still around on this board? We have an English Mastiff who is a year old and we want to keep him playing with big dogs.
Dawn