addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Las Vegas Romance Writers - RWA Message Board › Sisters in Crime guest speaker Keith Bettinger on March 13

Sisters in Crime guest speaker Keith Bettinger on March 13

Morgan St. J.
MorganStJames
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 57
SISTERS IN CRIME SOUTHERN NEVADA

We are fortunate to have former law enforcement officer Keith Bettinger as our speaker Sunday, March 13. His presentation about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and how authors can use it will be an eyeopener.

Sisters in Crime meetings are open to the public and MEN are welcome. If you haven't attended a meeting, check us out. By clicking the SISTERS IN CRIME link above you can find out about the local chapter of the national organization, and also find a complete description of Keith's talk. We meet on the second Sunday of the month at 3:00 p.m. at Barnes and Noble, 3860 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas in the Kids Department. (Guess we're all young at heart!)

He has personally experienced the syndrome after an officer involved shooting, and I, too, experienced it after a life-threatening auto accident. I used my own experience to write my protagonist's feelings in Devil's Dance.

MORGAN ST. JAMES
Vice President, Sisters in Crime/Southern Nevada