The Los Angeles Semantic Web Meetup Message Board › Los Angeles Software Symposium with REST+RDF training series

Los Angeles Software Symposium with REST+RDF training series

Hung T.
temojin
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 20
Hi everyone - this is a great event I want to information about. http://www.nofluffjus...­

Also great that our member Brian Sletten will be giving a series of talk on resource oriented architectures - going over REST and RDF. It will be very easy for me to say you will learn and benefit greatly from this as it was Brian's talks at a past event held in San Diego that got me interested in semantic web!

Also I have created a poll to get a count of people interested in getting a discount as a group - please reply before September 15 so we can coordinate to get the best prices!

Regards
H
Joe D.
joedevon
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 30
I'll echo what Hung said. I've learned so much from Brian. Probably more than any other speaker we've had. Although I'll be at Zendcon from 17th-20th, I'm interested in attending.
Hung T.
temojin
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 21
For the record - i had a member private reply me about this. I AM NOT promoting NFJS - I am however promoting an event that I think members of this group will find useful. I am often approached about information on how to get training in these topics. Please take the trolling elsewhere or disregard if this is not useful to you and leave it to those who are trying to genuinely increase their skills and understanding thanks!!