This meetup is a meet-and-greet and pre-planning meeting for the "Let's Make a Movie" meetup taking place the second weekend of April. Click here for more info.
The purpose and agenda of this meetup is to:
- Explain "The 48 Hour Film Project"
- Go over the rules of the competition
- Come up with a schedule for the weekend
- Come up with a list of needed equipment and supplies
- Create a list of team members and availability
- Find out how each team member wants to be involved
(writer, actor, sound, lighting, gofer, etc...)
- Maybe watch a few movies from past competitions
- Meet each other!
Location: We're meeting at the home of a Bucket List member so for privacy reasons I have emailed the location to everyone who has RSVP'd. If you have not received the location info you can contact me via phone, email, or text with my contact info below.
Thanks ~ Jerry Paquette