align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

las vegas bucket list Message Board las vegas bucket list Discussion Forum › Jazz Fest 2013 New Orleans (billy joel, dave mathews, fleetwood mac..check i

Jazz Fest 2013 New Orleans (billy joel, dave mathews, fleetwood mac..check it out)

susan
user 3521374
Lomita, CA
Post #: 4
Hi all... we are going to Jazz Fest was wondering if other bucketlisters are going? Getting a feel of where to stay and party :P well it's all a party! WOOO HOOO

Susan
Tiffany M.
TiffanyMasters
Group Organizer
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 22
Done Done and Bucket its DONE!!!!!! please contact me directly tiffanymastersllc@yahoo.com NOLA is one of my home towns. Lets plan this together!! What date are you flying in and with how many? Tii
susan
user 3521374
Lomita, CA
Post #: 5
We are going April 25-May 1st.. :)
Tiffany M.
TiffanyMasters
Group Organizer
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 27
Ill be posting a list of meet ups in New Orleans next week. There are more people going other than what you see on this website. Susan You will LOVE this crazy group of Buckers!!!! Im getting a count now and will be posting information every few days as time gets near. Are you going to the festival itself?
Tiffany M.
TiffanyMasters
Group Organizer
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 28
we are staying at Hotel Royal. I have meet ups Ill post on where we have tables, dinner reservations and more events.