las vegas bucket list Message Board las vegas bucket list Discussion Forum › New Orleans Please confirm w/ #

New Orleans Please confirm w/ #

Tiffany M.
TiffanyMasters
Group Organizer
Las Vegas, NV
Hope to see everyone next month in New Orleans. Please confirm letting me know if you have your flights and rooms. (There are more people other than meet up joining us that are coming from my Bucket List website.) I need an actual count of bodies so I can start making reservations for dinners, tables at jazz bars, tours and brunches.

Keep in touch with me y'all. I am REALLY looking forward to the Parties we have planned. Its Bammas Bucket List birthday bash there as well as the Jazz Festival. Im really looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Please confirm with your phone number. With your permission I would like to add you to a group text message for the time we are down there so you get updated information. I won't be bothering you until then. Its for informational reasons. Its a pain to get on meet up and look at conversations.

my email tiffanymastersllc@yahoo.com

Lets Geaux Bucket!!!!!

PS

Please reply with any Bucket List requests like..... spoon dancing, swamp tours, Vampire tours, Pub crawl etc. I have a list events Ill be announcing. i am just wanting an idea of what most are going to want to do.