PLACES TO GO DANCING IN LAS VEGAS
This is not a complete list; just some places we have been to that we would recommend. Events in Las Vegas change frequently and this is a list of the most consistent places and events. Please still call ahead and double check all dates, times and locations.
West Coast Swing/Hustle:
- Our group holds an organized dance once a week on Fridays at Broadway Hall. Please check our calendar for detailed info
- Most Lounges or Clubs in Las Vegas have great music for West Coast Swing; you just have to bring your own group. Some have dance floors; some do not. Please remember clubs and lounges in Vegas are not smoke free, and covers vary. Our favorite is Eye Candy at Mandalay Bay; no cover; not a wood floor.
Country: cover varies from night to night; please check each country bar's website. Line dance lessons are available at all the bars.
- Stoney's in Town Square (our favorite): www.stoneysrockingcountry.com...join us on Saturday nights for country dancing. Check out our calendar for more details.
- Gilley's inside Treasure Island (bring your own dance partner): www.gilleyslasvegas.com/
- Revolver inside Santa Fe (bring your own dance partner): www.santafestationlasvegas.com/entertainment/revolver
- Las Palmas in the Commercial Center (953 E Sahara Ave. Suite A-27 Las Vegas, NV) on Thursdays (6pm to 11:30pm); no cover
- Gold Coast Hotel and Casino in the Showroom on Saturdays: starts at 10:30PM; $10 cover (includes a free drink)
East Coasts Swing/Lindy:
- "The Aruba Swings": The Las Vegas place to Lindy! This is a free event with awesome bartenders and dj'd music. There is dancing from 8pm to 11pm or later. There are beginning and intermediate monthly series lessons 7-8pm. There is a free drop in lesson at 8pm except on the first Friday of the month because on those days beginners can attend the first lesson of the beginning series. This event is open to all ages (because food is served), but people under 21 years old should stay away from the bar area.
- Showroom at Gold Coast Hotel Casino: Dancing with Manny - Sunday afternoons 1 – 5PM cover $10
- Ballroom studios around town hold dances on different nights; covers vary by studio.
- USA Dance: once a month at Charleston Heights
We hope you enjoy dancing in Las Vegas!
Please help us make sure we have correct information. If you see incorrect information, please let us know. We do not attend all the locations and are not always aware of changes. Thank you!
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|Places to go dancing in Las Vegas||October 31, 2014 5:14 PM||Donnie and R.|
|About Las Vegas Dance: Swing, Country, Ballroom, Salsa and More...||January 16, 2014 1:49 AM||Donnie and R.|