Here it is: the highlight of the upcoming holiday season.
"CHARLOTTE SALSA INVITATIONAL 2009 - featuring: World's Best Salsa Dancers!!!!
Abel & Zulmara, 3-Times ESPN World Salsa Champions for the first time in the Carolinas!!! Teaching a 2-Hour Intermediate/ Advance Salsa WORKSHOP and performing That same evening at the HUGE SALSA PARTY @ CROWNE PLAZA CHARLOTTE HOTEL (rooms Only $84) if you mention the event!!!!
- PARTY WITH US UNTIL 3AM AND ENJOY:
- Best SALSA MUSIC by DJ Psychs!!!!
- Great upscale location and people
- Professional Dance Performances
- GUEST PERFORMERS:
* Bernardo De La Vega & A&E Dancers (BMB), Also...
* Rodrigo & Wendy (Charlotte Salsa), And of course...
* World Salsa Champions Abel & Zulmara!!!!
* more to be confirmed...
-OUT OF TOWN GUESTS:
* Atlanta's BEST Salsa Promoter, Instructor and Performer... Jimmy Rumba in the House!!!
* Guateque's Own creators and DJs Carlos Carmona and Andres Montoya (Mangos Productions)
* Asheville's Salsa Queen Maria La Guajira, Hector Gutierres and Salseros 828
* Susan from Salsa Greenville, SC will also be in the house!!!
* More guests to be confirmed...
DONT MISS IT!!!!!!!
********** S C H E D U L E & P R I C E S: **********
12PM-1:30PM WORKSHOP I: Basic Salsa Patterns for Beginners by Charlotte Salsa ($20) No experience necessary!
2PM - 4PM WORKSHOP II: Intermediate/ Advance Salsa Patterns (Spins & Styling) by Abel & Zulmara ($30)
9PM - 3AM SALSA PARTY & SHOW: Salsa Party with Professional DJ, Professional Guests Performers and Special Performance by Abel & Zulmara ($15 in advance, $20 at the door)
*** Don't wait get your tickets ONLINE TODAY at
WWW.CHARLOTTESALSAD ANCE.COM or call [masked] [masked] * **
The group is dedicated to anyone that is seriously interested in learning and participating in Salsa Events. We organize boot camp, classes, and practice parties. We also take our Charlotte Salsa Maniacs Caravan to venues all over the Charlotte Scene. We bring the party. And we keep bringing it; again, and again, and again. Afterall, we are Salsa Maniacs. We have dancers of all levels, so beginners we love you, so come in, and join the group too. We only want you here if you can't live without salsa music.
Bringing people together, and bringing them together in a fashion where everyone benefits and there is mutual respect and joy, particularly through our mutual love for the dance, that is who we are. Well I have said more than I intended, but thank you for your love and support of dance.
Implicit in the love of dance is a love for people. So here we are. Let 's take this journey together. Let's get this party started.