The Charlotte Salsa Maniacs Meetup Group Message Board › A Piece of Havana tomorrow Ya'll

A Piece of Havana tomorrow Ya'll

Muhammad A.
user 6574800
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Dear Charlotte Salsa Maniacs,

You can check the scheduled meetup announcement for details, but you know we will be at A Piece of Havana tomorrow night (Friday). We get there at 8:30 for dinner and drinks. I will be coming right after I finish my Tango class. So if you beat me there, tell them you are with our group (say Muhammad's Charlotte Salsa Maniacs crew) and they will show you to our table.
There is a live Latin Band playing, until 10. Then at 10 I teach a free class (Salsa, Bachata, and Merengue). After the class the DJ kicks in and we party until late.  We also dance to the live band too.
Back by popular request, I will start teaching again on Tuesday, July 9th, a  wonderful studio in the downtown East Boulevard area. It will be a five week course. I will send out the details this weekend.  What did that song say: "you got to give the people what they want."
We would love to see you there on July 9th, but I definitely hope to see you this Friday at A Piece of Havana.
Welcome,
Muhammad
"the Professor, the Cat in the Hat"