add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Charlotte Salsa Maniacs Meetup Group Message Board › A Piece of Havana - Oh what a night!

A Piece of Havana - Oh what a night!

Muhammad A.
user 6574800
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Thanks to everyone who joined us last night at A Piece of Havana. As the classic R&B song by the Dells put it: "Oh What A Night!" What a wonderful evening, and a privilege to share the evening with you. Dancing with some of your ladies who do that high octane Salsa (you know who you are), made me long for the energy of my twenties...which I do muster to the surface often, but last night I was truly put to the test.  One thing I know for certain: I got a real good night's sleep. One more thing I know for certain: I would do it all over again in a heart beat.

ON October 4th we will.

Thank you all again,

"the Professor, the Cat in the Hat"