addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Charlotte Salsa Maniacs Meetup Group Message Board › Our membership is at 497 - the 500th member gets a great prize -it could be

Our membership is at 497 - the 500th member gets a great prize -it could be someone you refer - tomorrow's schedule is incredible too

Muhammad A.
user 6574800
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Hey Charlotte Salsa Maniacs,

When I was asked to take over this membership in 2008, we had a little over 100 members. Now, we have 497. Thank you all for being a part of our growing success. When we get to 500, it will be a milestone, that truly is worth commemorating. So whoever is the 500th member, will be highlighted and will receive a free gift. That gift will be free participation in our next Bootcamp/workshop (November) or Two free Classes for our Tuesday class.
You can make that person be a friend of yours. Encourage your friends to join us. They only need go to www.meetup.com­ Then put in Charlotte Salsa Maniacs; which will trigger an email to me, and I will officially admit and welcome them. I will be checking the emails each day to see what 's going on.
Tomorrow, Tuesday, October 15.  I will teaching three classes.  1. At  2:15 p.m. At Rocky River High School, I will be teaching 75 young men and women of the Spanish Club. My team of Mariah, Evie, and Sambou have been a great help. We have been teaching them Bachata, Salsa and Merengue. I am also teaching them a little bit of Argentine Tango, and for Hispanic Heritage month they will be performing for the entire school. So we are completing the choreography for three performances.
2. At 6:15 We will be teaching the level 1 Beginner's class at the Abundant Life Studio at 1800 Camden Road (the details are on the site under upcoming meetups)
3. At 7:15 we will be teaching the Level 1 Advanced Beginner intermediate class

then we are supposed to go to NoDa for Tango and more.

So tomorrow is a full day, but I will be checking emails throughout the day. I hope you will encourage your friends, and you will join us for some of these activities.. and of course.. A Piece of Havana on Friday.

Man, it's ll:28 pm, I had better head to bed, for I am going to need to rest up for tomorrow.
Ariana and Cory, I expect to see you tomorrow; and Linda Forte  and Andrea you too.

I am out,

Muhammad
"the professor, the Cat in the Hat"